What materials should be prepared to build a water park
In order to ensure the smooth operation and legal operation of the water park, the relevant person in charge of the water park needs to apply for various certificates and licenses to the relevant competent unit or approval unit.
For the name of the certificate, the competent authority for approval is as follows:
1. Land use certificate. (Land Resources Bureau)
2. Approval for the establishment of the water park project. (Development and Reform Commission)
3. Project planning. (Planning Bureau)
4. Construction permit. (Urban Construction Bureau)
5. Qualification certificate of design unit.
6. Qualification certificate of construction unit.
7. Qualification certificate of supervision unit. (Civil engineering foundation acceptance report)
8. Safety certificate of water park amusement equipment, (provincial special equipment testing center, equipment company is responsible)
9. Fire safety license. (fire Department)
10. Hygiene license for public swimming places (indicating that they are engaged in food and beverages) (Municipal Center for Disease Control)
11. Approval certificate for environmental pollution discharge. (Environmental Protection Agency)
12. Business License (Business Bureau)
13. Tax registration license. (Inland Revenue Department)
The processing time for the above various certificates and licenses, and whether individual certificates and licenses are processed or not depends on the actual situation of the local and customer.